What a spectacular day! I've had a very productive day so far. Finished some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, prepped lesson plans, surfed the net and am now getting ready for work (well almost).
I have a million ideas floating around in my head! It's so good to recharge your battery in whatever area you are (or once were) passionate about! Attending the Gateway Glitter 'n' Ink meeting has me thinking of some great Recession Buster Classes I am going to hold as well as adding to my list of "must haves" to incorporate in my scrapbooking and stamping an share with customers.
I know many of you have gotten away from what you love doing. Family life, work obligations, money constraints and more but remember, YOU are important! Make it a priority to rekindle your interests and passions and you will find life a lot more fun! A bonus is those close to you will appreciate the positive change in your disposition making it win/win for everyone!
Have a spectacular day!
Emiko
No comments:
Post a Comment