Sunday, May 3, 2009

This post is dedicated to Karen, not giving up on the hope of my updating my blog LOL!

Today I attended my first Stampin' event in awhile - the Gateway Glitter 'n' Ink Meeting. It was so fantastic seeing everyone! Such clever people! Sarah, Rita, Lynn & Karen your projects and demos were fantastic! Sue & Sally LOVE what you are doing for your upcoming class! Kim and Andrea and everyone great to see you again!

I haven't purchased the Big Shot yet but it is a must have seeing all of the projects they were creating. We are talking some super cool stuff and the possibilities with my scrapbooking are endless! Of course Sarah brought her Big Shot bag which is just to die for! This thing is GORGEOUS! Another must have on my list.

It's been awhile since I've posted new pics on this, but I think I will play around with it tomorrow. Have an outstanding day!

Emiko

No comments: