Friday, November 12, 2010

Scrap-a-Stack Pictures

SCRAP-A-STACK
*  I will also be adding a date in early December

Sunday I am hosting my Scrap-a-Stack class.  Here are 6 of the 10 spreads. I am finishing up the other 4 spreads.  One is a New Year's Eve themed page, one Halloween, one Disney Princess, and one little boy.  You can change the color and theme of the pages to work with your pictures, just let me know by tomorrow.
Date: Sunday, November 14th Time: 2:00-6:00 p.m.

Cost: $40 for 10 pages (5 2-page spreads) or

$75 for 20 pages (10 2-page spreads) or

Participate in the Scrap-a-Stack and Stamp-a-Stack on 10/17 and receive a free dinner!
Complete an entire 12” x 12” scrapbook in one day. Whether you want it for yourself or to give as a gift this is a fantastic way to do it. You have your choice of completing an entire album (20 pages) or half an album (10 pages). I will post the samples on my blog for you to view. You can customize your pages by letting me know the colors and themes you want.  Everything is pre-cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble. You provide your own adhesive, album and photos and I provide the rest.  Please let me know by tomorrow if you plan on attending.





No comments: