HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!
I am so proud to be an American and thrilled to live in this great country of ours. It is individual Americans throughout history who have brought about positive change to this country. As I reflect on all I am thankful of, I also think of all the potential each of us has to make a positive difference to help keep this country continue being great.
My fellow Americans, today, as we celebrate our freedoms, think of something YOU can do to continue making this country great. Perhaps it is as simple as making a card for men and women serving our country overseas. Maybe it is on a grander scale of starting your own business to generate money and keep jobs in our country - whether that be 1 or 1,000 Americans. Fly your American flag with pride year round. If you don't own one, go and buy one and display it. There are so many things you and I can do that can make a difference and get this country back on track. I challenge you to join me in making this country a strong, great land again for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.
God Bless America and God Bless You!
Have a fabulous Fourth of July!
Emiko
No comments:
Post a Comment