Friday, July 4, 2008

e-Books & e-Instruction Sheets


I am so excited to be able to offer a line of e-Instruction Sheets and e-Books I have created! These are set up as Adobe pdf files and include detailed instructions and step-by-step pictures!
Here is a picture of a completed 2-4-6-8 Box. These are fantastic resources for stampers, scrapbookers, crafters, teachers, scout leaders, and more! The e-Instruction Sheets are only $1.25 each or 5 for $5. The Box, Bag & Basket e-Book I is only $12.95 and features 15 projects!

The "Box, Bag & Basket e-Book I" includes the following 15 projects: 2-4-6-8 Box, 2-5-7-10 Box, Bag-a-lope, Card Box With Fold Over Lid, Easter Basket, Explosion Box, Notecard Box, One Sheet Box, Origami Box, Purse Box, Slider Box, Sour Cream Container, Square Basket, Triangle Box, and Trio of Boxes. The picture on the sidebar features finished projects from this e-Book.

images © Stampin' Up! ®

Projects and techniques I currently have e-Instruction Sheets for include:

  1. 2-4-6-8 Box
  2. 2-5-7-10 Box
  3. Baby Wipe Technique
  4. Bag-a-lope
  5. Card Box With Fold Over Lid
  6. Easter Basket
  7. Explosion Box
  8. Explosion Card
  9. Notecard Box
  10. One Sheet Box
  11. Origami Box
  12. Origami Rectangle Vase
  13. Origami Star Box
  14. Purse Box (my own design)
  15. Slider Box
  16. Sour Cream Container
  17. Square Basket
  18. Square 12-Days of Christmas Flap Box (my own design)
  19. Triangle Box
  20. Triangle Flap Box (my own design)
  21. Trio of Boxes

If you are interested in purchasing any of these, please contact me at ms_stampalot@hotmail.com with your choices and to arrange payment. Check back often for new projects and techniques!






No comments: